Here are some tips to get the most out of your music lessons:
- Always come prepared (remember books, instruments, etc.)
- Practice- I will give you a music assignment each week. Try and practice your assignment at least ten to fifteen minutes a day. Parents help make practice fun!
- Make suggestions- if there is a certain type of music or a specific song you want to play, please let me know
- Ask questions- if you are confused about any music concept just let me know and I will find a way for you to understand it. Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any questions and I will get right back to you.
- Let me know your goals- if you are interested in entering competitions, want become a professional musician, or just want to play for fun, I am happy to help you get there
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a lesson. Reschedule the lesson in the same week- I will work with you to find a spot (weekly attendance is very important to the progression of a student’s musical skills).
- Please arrive promptly to your lesson. If you are late I can’t guarantee that you will have your full lesson time.